Win Loss Service – What to Look For
A win-loss service offering is a valuable research approach that can provide companies with insights into their sales process, specifically why they may have won or lost a sale. Understanding why a sale was won or lost is important because it can help businesses improve their sales strategy, increase revenue, and enhance customer satisfaction.
Why use a third-party provider for win-loss research?
When it comes to conducting win-loss research, it is best to use a third-party provider. This is because an external provider can provide unbiased and objective insights into a company’s sales process. Internal sales teams may be too close to the sales process and may have biases that could impact the findings of the research.
Additionally, third-party providers have experience conducting win-loss research and can provide a more comprehensive analysis. They are also able to provide a neutral perspective, without the internal biases of an internal team.
Using a third-party provider for win-loss research can also help a company save time and resources. Conducting in-house research can be time-consuming, and companies may not have the expertise or resources to conduct a thorough analysis.
Why choose Thirdside for win-loss research?
Thirdside is a leading provider of win-loss research services. They have years of experience conducting research for various industries, including technology, healthcare, and financial services. Their team of experts uses a data-driven approach to analyze data from multiple sources, including interviews with sales teams, customers, and lost prospects, to provide a comprehensive understanding of the sales process.
Thirdside’s win-loss research approach is tailored to each client’s unique needs and goals. They work closely with clients to identify their specific research objectives, and then design a customized research plan to address those objectives. This approach ensures that clients receive actionable insights that are relevant to their business.
Another reason to choose Thirdside is their commitment to data privacy and security. They adhere to strict data privacy and security protocols to protect their clients’ confidential information.
Thirdside’s win-loss research process
Thirdside’s win-loss research process involves four key steps:
- Planning and scoping: Thirdside works closely with clients to identify their specific research objectives and determine the scope of the research. This includes identifying the target market, the sales cycle, and the types of prospects to be interviewed.
- Conducting research: Thirdside conducts in-depth interviews with sales teams, customers, and lost prospects to gather data about the sales process. They use a variety of interview techniques, including phone interviews, email surveys, and online surveys.
- Analysis and reporting: Thirdside analyzes the data collected during the research phase to identify trends and patterns. They provide clients with a comprehensive report that includes insights into the sales process, recommendations for improving the sales strategy, and a detailed analysis of the competition.
- Follow-up: Thirdside provides ongoing support to clients after the research is complete. This includes follow-up calls to ensure that clients have a clear understanding of the insights and recommendations provided in the report, and to answer any questions they may have.
Benefits of a win-loss service
Win-loss service can provide companies with a range of benefits, including:
- Insights into the sales process: Win-loss research can help companies gain a better understanding of their sales process, including what works well and what needs improvement.
- Identification of areas for improvement: By identifying the strengths and weaknesses of the sales process, companies can make data-driven decisions to optimize their sales strategy and increase revenue.
- Enhanced customer satisfaction: By understanding why a sale was lost, companies can address any pain points and improve the customer experience.
- Competitive analysis: Win-loss research can provide companies with insights into the competition, including their strengths and weaknesses, allowing companies to better position themselves in the market.
Want new articles before they get published? Subscribe!