The market has a voice.
Can you hear it?
Marketing that Aligns with and Drives Sales
It has been said that the purpose of marketing is to know the market so well that the product virtually sells itself. We agree and we capture that level of knowledge for our clients with our Voice of the Market methodology. More than Voice of the Customer, we research your prospective future customers. Existing customers have already drank your cool-aid. It is quite possible and in fact rather common that prospective customers have a different set of pain points, or a different lexicon they use to describe those pains.
Through the Voice of the Market process, we uncover:
Decision Making Processes
…and all of the right information to accelerate your sales, business development and demand generation activities.
Voice of the Market =
The Voice of the Market is a service that provides the intelligence needed to reach prospective customers, position successfully against the competition and grow your business. Voice of the Market is marketing with precision.
It’s benefits include:
- Market-validated positioning,
- Messaging, and unique selling propositions based on the actual terminology and pain points of your target markets.
- It will tell you the best way to reach your target audience, including the best lead generation programs, industry events, and sales tools.
- Content marketing strategies, deliverables, and destination publications, websites, blogs, analysts, webinars – that actually matter to your audience.
- …and it will even help you target the search terms they would use to find your solution.
This is marketing for the purpose of driving leads, sales and revenue. It directs sales-marketing alignment.
Voice of the Market goes beyond interviews with internal stakeholders and customers – both of whom are already predisposed to the status quo. We reach out to net new prospects in your target market who may not have even heard of your company. Similarly, we’ll reach out to the people who chose a competitor’s solution or the ever-present “do nothing” alternative.
Intentional, deliberate content marketing
Ready to Go?
With Thirdside as your virtual content marketing team, you’ll know that every decision is intentional and every piece of content is deliberate, backed by your expertise and our research into your specific sector and distinct audience.